mardi 20 mars 2007

Smallville_3

Saison : 3

Episode : 10

Title : Whisper

(I am Clark Kent)
The episode started while I went to buy a ring for my mother Martha Kent. Two men came to steal from the market and with my fire eyes I stopped one of them, but I lost my sight, because when I shot the criminal the fire ball made a rebound on a green kryptonite and went right on my eyes. I tried to be a good citizen, but the criminal that I caught tried to get out of the jail by taking the son of the judge, Pete in hostage. The other thief caught Pete ,in front on me, but I couldn’t do anything to help him, and I tried to get Pete out of trouble. Like a blind man, my other senses are increased, but I don’t support sound anymore, so my dad helped me concentrate on his voice. After my long research I found him in a junkyard and I was able to liberate him before it was too late.

Aucun commentaire: